menu

Τετάρτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2019

Βρετανική ψυχεδέλεια, 10 μικρά αριστουργήματα




Sunshine Superman 
Donovan-Sunshine Superman


I Feel Free / N.S.U.

Cream-I Feel Free


Am I the Red One / That's Not My Kind of Love



Mick Softley With The Summer Suns-Am I the Red One


I Can Take You to the Sun / Who Do You Love

The Misunderstood-I Can Take You to the Sun


My Friend Jack / We Can Take It

The Smoke-My Friend Jack


Penny Lane / Strawberry Fields Forever

The Beatles -Strawberry Fields Forever


Love Makes Sweet Music / Feelin' Reelin' Squeelin'

Soft Machine-Love Makes Sweet Music


Arnold Layne / Candy and a Currant Bun

The Pink Floyd-Arnold Layne


My White Bicycle / Claramount Lake

Tomorrow-My White Bicycle


Paper Sun / Giving to You

Traffic-Paper Sun


Midsummer Night's Scene / Sara Crazy Child

John's Children-Midsummer Night's Scene

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Moby - Almost Home (with Damien Jurado)

 

Popular Posts